Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Picasa 3 Sync to Web = disaster

Yesterday I was looking for a new way to publish and manage my collection of blog pictures. So i gave free Picasa 3 a try. However after using the "sync to web" features that will basicly sync your blogger account pictures to local drive and vice versa. But the problem is that it can change the status of your webalbum. Suddenly all the links to my blogspot are gone. I was so upset.Looking for answer at google forum and found out that google+ has the same bug:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Picasa/thread?tid=187a486b42253bd0&hl=en

Fortunately I can recover this by making my album public again in the album settings within PicasaWeb. Wish I could finish fur and hair on Maxime. But duty is calling and I'm gonna visit my old employer office for a commercial shoot. Hope I can find some time to work on Maxime in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment